SWOBO MUTINEER SINGLE SPEED DIRT JUMPER MTB BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $799.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
Born on the short track and on the trails around Fort Collins, it’s a
single speed mountain bike built on the 27.5 inch wheel platform.
Belt drive compatible. Suspension corrected geometry. A
build kit that is ready to rock. The Mutineer was built to
overcome any rough terrain you throw at it.
- Frame/Fork: 6061 Aluminum frame with suspension corrected
segmented steel fork
- Wheelset: Alex FR30 rims. 14g SS spokes
- Front Hub: Novatec Cartridge "Sealed" Bearing 100mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec Cartridge "Sealed" Bearing. 135mm
- Headset: Tange Terious HS
- Tires: 27.5 x 2.2” Kenda Honey Badger
- Handlebar: Swobo Branded
- Crankset: BMX 3-piece 175mm chro-mo cranks. 34t chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
- Pedals: None
- Stem: Swobo Branded
- Saddle: Swobo Branded
clamp: Swobo Branded
- Brakes: Avid BB7 disc brakes
NOTE: MAIN IMAGE SHOWS THE COLOR OF THE BIKE YOU WILL RECEIVE, THE REST
OF THE IMAGES SHOW THE PARTS ON THE BLACK MODEL.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. We are not responsible for any problems
that result in improper assembly. WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST SHOW PROOF (SUCH
AS A RECEIPT) FROM A PROFESSIONAL AND QUALIFIED BIKE SHOP OF ASSEMBLY
OF THE BICYCLE. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
Derailleur adjustments, proper tire inflation that doesn't result in
instant flats, rim/wheel truing, brake adjustments, sufficiently
tightening all bolts, are all part of a normal assembly process.
Plastic pieces, like reflectors, pedals, etc will not be warrantied.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.