SWOBO FILLMORE URBAN / COMMUTER BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $999.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
The Swobo Fillmore 8 speed bicycle is named after the famous music
venue in San Francisco. It features an array of bells and
whistles including 8-speed Shimano Alfine hub and disc brakes.
To help your pants stay dry in rainy weather, we threw on fenders to
help keep you looking pristine after you’ve arrived at your
destination. Rounding out the city-style package are custom Swobo
grips, saddle, and machined alloy handlebar end plugs.
- Frame: TIG welded Swobo Chromoly
- Fork: TIG welded Swobo Chromoly
- Wheelset: 700c/36 hole/Alex DA22 rims/14g Stainless spokes
- Front Hub: Shimano
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine Internally Geared 8 Speed
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Trax/700x32c/Puncture resistant
- Handlebar: Swobo Branded
- Crankset: Samox outboard bearing with chainring bashguard
- Pedals: None
- Stem: Swobo Branded
- Saddle: Swobo Branded
clamp: Swobo Branded
- Brakes: Avid BB5 mechanical disc
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. We are not responsible for any problems
that result in improper assembly. WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST SHOW PROOF (SUCH
AS A RECEIPT) FROM A PROFESSIONAL AND QUALIFIED BIKE SHOP OF ASSEMBLY
OF THE BICYCLE. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
Derailleur adjustments, proper tire inflation that doesn't result in
instant flats, rim/wheel truing, brake adjustments, sufficiently
tightening all bolts, are all part of a normal assembly process.
Plastic pieces, like reflectors, pedals, etc will not be warrantied.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.