SUNDEAL V2 MINI VELO BIKE
NEW IN BOX / $379.99 MSRP / SHIPS IN 24HRS
Need an urban bike that fits in your hatchback? Then this is it! Tiny
little bike with loads of intrigue. With an internally geared rear hub,
it has gears, so you'll be better off than your fixie friend. You're
able to go uphill, downhill, or in the flats. It's all possible.
- Manufacturer: Sundeal
- Model: V2
- Wheel Size: 20" (451mm bead seat diameter)
- Type: City / Urban / Compact / Mini Velo
- Weight: 23lbs (approximately)
- Condition: New in box
- Frame: Chromoly steel
- Fork: Chromoly steel
- Crankset: Alloy, 46T
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, sealed BB
- Shifter: Nexus 7s
- Chain: 1/8 x 1/2" Single speed
- Wheetset: 20" Alloy Double Walled (451mm bead seat diameter)
- Tires: Kenda Kriterium 20 x 1-1/8"
- Brakeset: Tekro R539 Road
- Headset: Threaded
- Handlebar: Alloy
- Stem: Quill type, threaded
- Grips: Pro-Palm foam
- Saddle: Velo
- Seatpost: Alloy
- Seat tube: 18.5" / 470mm
- Headtube: 20"
- Top Tube: 10"
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's shown below
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is
generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have
replacements should you need them. The bike comes with plastic
pieces: Most everyone will receive
intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones
broken during shipping, they’re missing, or you break them, we will not
be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset,
assume they’re not meant
to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.