STEPPENWOLF TRYTON LTD ALL MOUNTAIN FULL SUSPENSION MOUNTAIN BIKE FRAME
HANDMADE IN GERMANY / NEW TAKE OFFS / MSRP $1899.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: Steppenwolf
- Model: Tryton LTD
- Frame: Aluminum, Tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket shell,
170mm Travel, 73mm wide x 46mm I.D. PF30 Bottom Bracket Shell
- Rear shock: Tune ID CQGY, FLOAT-A F-S, CTD Remote, 8.500" x 2.500"
- Bottom bracket: Race Face X-Type BB30 to 24mm Adapter for
Shimano, Race Face, and FSA 24mm spindled cranksets
- Front derailleur: Shimano XT, Direct mount, triple
- Headset: FSA Tapered (does not include star nut)
- Weight: 3870 grams (of everything)
- Condition: New take offs from new in box, unridden, unassembled
- Wheelset: 26", 15mm x 100mm front, 12mm x 142mm
rear spaced hubs, disc only (centerlock hubs would require adpters for
6-bolt - Not included)
- Fork: 26", Threadless Tapered (Or straight with an adapter - Not
- Front derailleur: Direct Mount only
- Crank: Bottom bracket fits 24mm spindled cranks (Mountain ONLY)
by Shimano, FSA, and Race Face. Removing the BB would allow for other
types of adapters for other styles of cranks, as well as for what it
was intended for, 73mm wide BB30/PF30 cranks (with a PF30 BB)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Brake compatibility: Disc only, post mount rear. Minimum 180mm
can be used. 160mm not compatible. The post mount was made taller for a
minimum of 180mm rotors without any additional brackets. Larger rotors
would require adapters.
- Front shift: Internal, compatible only with direct mount
derailleurs (no braze on housing holder - housing connects directly at
- Rear shift: Internal
- Seat tube has an internal hole to use hidden dropper
- Rear brake: Internal or external using frame mounted tabs.
Note: The frame hydraulic housing external mounts can only accomodate
one line. If using a dropper post internally, the external mounts are
for that. In that case, the rear hydraulic brake line must be ran
internally (means disconnecting line, and re-bleeding). If not using a
dropper post, the rear hydraulic brake line can use the external down
- Seatpost clamp
- Rear shock + Remote
- Race Face bottom bracket
- Rear skewer
- Derailleur shift housing
Images and weight taken from Size Medium / 18.1"
Please note, the only source we had was from an archive, entirely in
German. We've translated it as well as we could. We do not have any
more information beyond what's in this chart or in the information
above. Unless it's written somewhere, all we can do is guess, and being
held accountable to accurate specs, we prefer not to speculate. All
Sizes are given in millimeters or degrees, except for the translation
of the seat tube length in inches. Divide millimeters by 25.4 to get
measurement in inches.
Center to Top
|460 / 18.1"
|500 / 19.7"