SRAM APEX CRANKSET
NEW - VERY SLIGHTLY BLEMISHED / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: SRAM
- Model: Apex
- Chainrings: 53/39T
- Length: See title
- Speed: 10 ( works with 11 as well)
- Spindle Type: GXP (24/22mm)
- Does not include bottom bracket
- Mass: 827 grams (size 170mm)
- Condition: New, not in retail packaging. It has a blemish on one of the teeth. It's almost not noticeable and won't affect performance. We received them in bulk packaging, like a bike manufacturer would - multiple items in the same box, since there's no need to ship 10 cranks in individual packaging and just throwing the boxes away (instead of just one - impractical).
- Frame compatibility:
- Any frame compatible with a GXP bottom bracket
- GXP format is available for most bottom bracket shell types. English threaded (most common), BB30, PF30, 386evo, etc. It's nearly universal assuming the right bottom bracket is paired with it.
- Not compatible with any non-gxp bottom bracket, Shimano HTII or FSA Megaexo for example. This has a step down in the diameter on the left side, which makes it 22mm. Everyone else uses a straight diameter for the whole spindle. This is what makes it incompatible with any other style similar to GXP.
- Buyer is ultimately responsible for compatibility.
IMAGES AND WEIGHT TAKEN FROM 170MM VERSION