SHIMANO NEXUS THREE SPEED 26" WHEELSET
New Take Offs / Ships in 24hrs
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus
- 3 Speed Internally Geared
- Spacing: 120mm
- Drum / Band Brake (BR-IM31-R)
- Axle: 3/8"
- Front Hub:
- Panasonic 6 Volt Generator (for light)
- Drum / Band Brake
- Axle: 3/8"
- Spacing: 100mm
- Includes light compatible with the Panasonic front hub. It
Flashes when the front wheel spins for higher visibility
- The wires for the light insert into the male end of the plug and
make contact with the contacts in the female end of the plug on the
hub. They are not supposed to be soldered in.
- Condition: New take offs from new in box bikes. They originally
came with airless tires. We cut the tires off, and drilled valve holes.
The original CNC Drill that puts holes in rims for spokes and valves is
enormously expensive, so we have to do so with normal hand held drills.
We do it as accurately as possible, but it's not as though a machine
made it. We have to file down the burr the drill bit creates.
- Front Wheel
- Rear Wheel
- Drum / Band Brakes
- Nexus shifter
- The band brakes require some form of tab or bracket to mount the
arm of the brake onto the frame's left chainstay or left fork leg. The
bike it came off of had these welded on. A bracket similar to a coaster
brake bracket should work. It simply keeps the brake from spinning when
the brake is applied (same as a coaster brake arm).
- The light on the bike was mounted to the basket included to the
bike. This does not include a clamp, or any way of attaching the light.
Buyer will have to figure out how to mount the light should he/she want
to use it. It has a hole at the base where the original bolt went
- If the band / drum brakes aren't to be used, standard rim brakes
- Schrader valve tube compatible