NASHBAR FLATBAR DISC ROAD BIKE WOMEN'S FRAMESET
NEW TAKE OFF / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Frame: Aluminum, Disc Compatible*, Rack Mounts
- Fork: Steel, Disc Compatible*, Rack Mounts
- Headset: FSA, Semi-Integrated / Internal Style, Threadless
- Bottom bracket: Square Tapered, JIS, Sealed Cartridge type
- Seat: Cionnli
- Post: Alloy
- Stem: Alloy
- Post clamp: Alloy, quick release
- Weight: 10.62lbs of Everything. Size 17" used for images and
- Condition: New take off from new in box unused bikes. Parts
were removed from it.
- Square tapered bottom bracket
- Seatpost Clamp
- Wheelset: 700c / 29er (Not meant for mountain tires)
- Brake: Disc only, see note below1
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm English threaded
- Crank compatibility: Square tapered (if included bottom bracket
- Front derailleur: 31.8mm, bottom pull
- Hub spacing / Type: 100mm / 135mm, Quick Release
- Bar compatibility: 25.4mm (if included stem is used)
- Stem: 1-1/8" threadless
- Tires: 700c / 29er. Please note, we cannot determine the maximum
tire width capable. Such a test is impossible to conduct for all tires
of all manufacturers.
- Disc brake mounts are essentially compatible with nearly all
caliper types. Rotor size will depend on the bracket / adapters used.
The mount on the frame is a special one - it allows the use of 140mm
rotors in rear. MOST post mounts are 160mm without any adapters. To use
a rotor larger than 140mm, 20mm / 40mm brake adapters would be required
for 160mm / 180mm rotors, respectively. The fork is compatible only
with 160mm or larger rotors.
- Front mount: I.S. (generally an IS to Post Mount adapter is
used for most calipers)
- Rear mount: Post Mount 140mm
- Square tapered crank only comes in the length the bike was
originally equipped with. It is very likely your square tapered
crankset will work with it, but it is not guaranteed. A different
length may be required given your crank.
- WE APOLOGIZE, BUT NO GEOMETRY SPECS ARE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE, IF
THEY EVER WERE. PLEASE CONSULT ONLINE RESOURCES TO DETERMINE THE SIZE
BEST FOR YOU.