BLINDER ARC 1.7 FRONT BIKE HEADLIGHT
The Blinder Arc 1.7 bike light keeps you well lit and visible to
motorists and other road users up to 1km away. Suitable for commuting,
road cycling and city riding.
Loaded with 170 lumens of light the Blinder Arc 1.7 gives cyclists
total visibility and freedom at night, all from a super-light, USB
rechargeable, 100% waterproof, integrated silicone package.
Incorporating one of the latest high-intensity XB-D Cree® LEDs, the Arc
1.7's elliptical beam of 16° vertical and 24º horizontal makes the
light visible to motorists at over 1000m.
Additional functionality also allows riders to personalise their
favourite light setting, plus a tactile button that provides longer
feedback to prevent the light from turning on accidentally in your bag
or pocket while you’re on the move.
- manufacturer: KNOG
- model: BLINDER ARC 1.7
- peak lumens: 170
- light: 1 CREE LED
- visibility: 1000m
- charge time: 4 hour
- material: Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised
aluminium fascia. UV-Resistant silicone.
- bike attachment: silicone strap (replaceable) for bars 25-35mm
diameter. (for bars less than 25mm use included foam tape)
- mounting hardware/clamp: included
- run times: 1.1 hours in High Beam, 1.9 hours in Medium Beam, 4.4
hours in Low Beam and 7.8 hours in Flashing mode.
- dimensions: 32 x 32 x 70.8mm
- color: black w/blue face
- weight: 100g
- condition: new - in retail packaging
- 3 beam patterns + flash mode
- the latest high intensity Cree XB-D LED
- low, med, hight beam
- white LED
- IP68 tested and 100% waterproof/dust proof against all elements
- equipped with battery life indicator
- rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery (USB charger)
- Li-Ion technology with battery protection circuit
- integrated USB plug that is designed to be exposed to the
elements. Plugs directly into USB port or adaptor
- LENS : Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam
width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- BEAM ANGLE (degrees) : Elliptical beam; 16 (vertical) x 24
- CONSTANT CURRENT DRIVE TECH : Maintains consistent brightness
throughout specified run-time.
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT : Automatically regulates the light output for
optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.