FUJI ADDY 1.3D HARDTAIL MTB BIKE
NEW IN BOX / SHIPS IN 24HRS
View the video in the description to see how the bike will arrive to
your door, and view what's required to assemble it.
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: Addy Comp 1.3D
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Weight: 30.9lbs
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box
- Frame: Aluminum, waterbotle mounts, rack / fender mounts
- Fork: Suntour XCM 30
- Travel: 100mm
- Manual lockout
- Type: Coil
- Rims: Vera Terra DP020, 26", 27mm width (outer), Double Wall, ,
drilling, Clincher - tubed
- Headset: FSA, semi-integrated, internal style
- Hubs: Aluminum, QR axles, 6-bolt disc compatible, Ball/Cone type
- Tires: Vera EOS, Clincher - tubed, Wire Bead, 26 x 2.1",
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, SL-M370, 3 x 9 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Altus 3 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9 speed
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts alloy
- Cranks: Shimano FC-M391, Triple, alloy square taper, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano, CS-HG200-9, 9 speed
- Pedals: Alloy / Plastic Body, Unsealed
- Chain: KMC XSP, 9s
bracket: Square taper, sealed
black coated with brass nipples
- Schrader Valves
- Stem: Oval Concepts Alloy
- Saddle: Oval Concepts
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic disc with 160mm rotors
- Grips: Rubber
NOTE: Images and weight taken from 17" version.
All dimensions are in millimeters or degrees, unless otherwise
specified. Divide millimeters by 25.4 to get measurement in inches.
|SEATTUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- Only the size we photographed and assembled will have their
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what’s written
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is
generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have
replacements should you need them. The bike comes reflectors, pedals,
and a spoke protector, all plastic.
Most everyone will receive
intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones
broken during shipping, they’re missing, or you break them, we will not
be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset,
assume they’re not meant
to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.