FSA No.9M/CUP/TH SEMI INTEGRATED INTERNAL HEADSET
NEW / MSRP $29.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: FSA
- Model: NO.9M/CUP/TH
- Type: Semi-Integrated, Internal - see note below
- Includes: Bearings, crown race, upper race, pressfit headset
cups, and top cover
- Does not include star nut, or bolt/cap that sits atop the stem
- Weight: 118 grams
- Sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", 36° x 36°, #872
- Compatibility: The inner diameters of your headtube must
approximately match the diameters of the pressfit cups listed below. Or
if you're not using them, the bearing outer diameters/angles must match
the inner diameter of your headset cups or integrated headtube.
- Dimensions (our dimensions):
- Pressfit cup diameter : 44.03mm
- Bearing diameter: 41.49mm
- Top cap height: 19.5mm
- Total stack height: 21.6mm
- Refer to images from FSA's tech sheet showing their specified
- Condition: New, not in original packaging. We obtained the
headsets in bulk boxes of 100. They will be kitted in our packaging up
and sent to the buyer.
There are three major categories of headsets - External, integrated,
and semi-integrated, and there are hybrids of upper and lower
combinations of the three. External headsets have press fit cups, but
the bearings themselves sit external of the frame's headtube.
Integrated headsets have the headset cups built into the frame
(integrated) and the bearings are held internally.
Semi-integrated/Internal headsets use pressfit cups that insert into
the frame and hold the bearings inside the frame. The headset for sale
is a Semi-Integrated style. The bearings themselves may match that of
an integrated headset, but it's wise to make sure the diameters/angles
prior to buying this for integrated use.