BLUE COMPETITION CYCLES AXINO
SP 105 ROAD BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $2519 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
The AXINO SP also uses the same BLUE-TEC high-modulus carbon fiber used
in the AXINO EX. Fitted with Shimano 105 makes the best choice for the
enthusiast and racer at heart.
- High-Modulus Continuous Fiber Frame Technology: CFFT is a process
by which the full-length carbon strands throughout the bicycle fore
increased strength while decreasing weight.
- Tapered Head Tube: 1.125-1.375" Tapered head tube provides
front-end torsional stiffness for precise steering and control with
minimal aerodynamic sacrifices.
- Pressfit 30 BB: An oversized BB shell is coupled with a larger
down tube and chain stays to provide increased rigidity for
out-of-the-saddle sprinting, maximum acceleration, and optimal overall
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Axino SP 105
- Weight: 17.9lbs (size 53)
- Condition: New in box
Note: Images and weight taken from size 53cm
- Frame: BLUE-TECH High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon-fiber
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum AL-24
- Rims: 24mm height
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2 700c x 23c
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Handlebar: Aerus DR-AL-199BT
- Crankset: FSA OMEGA CK-OSC4000ST
- Casette: Shimano 5800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Pedals: None
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Stem: Aerus TDS-507B
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5800
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad
defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A"
shown in the image.
That is what we chose to define the bike
as. The box, or bike may be defined
by different terms.
It's important to understand that there
really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size.
It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity
of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean
We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying
such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and
assuming it can only mean one thing.
to know a size is by comparison
a few objective
to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper
and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- Weight is not available to us at the moment.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.