BLUE COMPETITION CYCLES AXINO SL DURA ACE ROAD BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $5144 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
SHIMANO DURA ACE
The Axino is where it all started for Blue. Blue has taken the Axino to
a whole new level. The distinct feature is our proprietary Kamtail
designed tube shapes that not only make the Axino fast, but also an
exceptional handling machine.
- High-Modulus Continuous Fiber Frame Technology: CFFT is a process
by which the full-length carbon strands throughout the bicycle fore
increased strength while decreasing weight.
- Kamtail Tubing: Kamtail refers to a shape that is much like an
airplane wing, but instead of tapering out to a point, it�s slightly
chopped off and flattened on the tail end, drastically improving
aerodynamics over standard round tubes.
- Compliant Stays: Our newly designed Kamtail Seat Tube and Seat
Stays are designed to work together to produce an optimally compliant
- Zero-Void Internal Technology: This new technology allows us to
have our inner frame devoid of any rough edges or excess internal
materials and allows us to create a smooth consistent internal surface
that ensures strength and weight to be even more consistent on all of
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Axino SL Dura Ace
- Weight: 15.75lbs (size 51.5cm)
- Condition: New in box
Images and weight taken from size 51.5cm
- Frame: BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-800 Carbon-fiber
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum SL-35 Clincher Carbon
- Rims: 35mm height
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2 700c x 23c
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Series, 2 x 11 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace 9000, 11 Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace, RD-9000 11 Speed
- Handlebar: Aerus C4-Pro
- Crankset: Rotor 3D30 52-36
- Casette: Shimano 6800 11-25, 11 Speed
- Pedals: None
- Chain: KMC X22SL, 11 Speed
- Stem: Aerus TDS-RD701
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace 9000
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad
defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A"
shown in the image.
That is what we chose to define the bike
as. The box, or bike may be defined
by different terms.
It's important to understand that there
really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size.
It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity
of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean
We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying
such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and
assuming it can only mean one thing.
to know a size is by comparison
a few objective
to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper
and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.