BLUE COMPETITION CYCLES AC1 EX
Di2 ROAD BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $3464 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
The AC1 EX is Blue�s all-around enthusiast road bike. The same SFT2
tube design technology provides aero tubing meaning you have advanced
wind-cheating expertise at your service. Built from our standard
high-performance materials means you get a light, stiff carbon platform
providing response and efficiency.
- Brand: Blue
- Model: AC1 EX DI2
- Weight: 17.7lbs (size 52.5cm)
- Condition: New in box
Images and weight taken from size 52.5cm
- Frame: BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon-fiber
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum AL30
- Rims: 30mm height, Double walled
- Hubs: Aerus
- Tires: Hutchinson Equinox 2 700c x 23c
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 Electronic, 2 x 11 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6870
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6870
- Handlebar: Aerus C4-Pro Carbon
- Crankset: Rotor 3D30 52-36T
- Casette: Shimano 105, CS-5800, 11-25T, 11 Speed
- Pedals: None
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Stem: Aerus Aluminum
- Brakes: Vision Trimax Aero
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad
defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A"
shown in the image.
That is what we chose to define the bike
It's important to
understand that there
really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size.
It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity
of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean
We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying
such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and
assuming it can only mean one thing.
to know a size is by comparison
a few objective
to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper
and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.