2017 XDURO ALLMTN 8.0 ELECTRIC E-BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $5299 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Frame: aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting Interface, Hydroformed,
Tapered head tube, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount,
- Drive Unit: Bosch Performance CX, 350W
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack, 500 Wh
- Charger: Bosch quick charger 4A
- Fork: Magura Boltron, air, Travel: 150mm, aluminium steerer tube
1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered
- Rear Shock: FOX Float DPS Factory, air
- Rear Derailleur: Sram EX1, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: None
- Shifter: Sram EX1, trigger switch
- Cassette: Sram XG899, 11-48 teeth
- Chain: SRAM EX1
- Chainring: Haibike CNC sprocket black, plus, 18, steel
- Brake Levers: Magura MT7 HC-lever, aluminium
- Front Brake: Magura MT7, 203mm, hydraulic disc brakes
- Rear Brake: Magura MT7, 180mm, hydraulic disc brakes
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo, 75-584
- Wheelset: DT Swiss XM1501 Spline
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 35 780mm
- Grips: XLC lock on grips
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem ++, A-head, Bar bore: 31.8mm, 6˚
- Headset: A-Head Tapered, Cartridge, aluminium
- Saddle: XDURO Light MTB
- Seatpost: Kind Shock LEV-DX, telescope, 31.6mm
- Pedals: XLC Freeride Plattform Pedal
- Weight: 22.7kg - 50.3lbs (claimed by manufacturer)
- Note: Due to laws, the electric assist motor cuts out after
- Condition: New in box
Please note: Shipping times for this item will likely be around 2
Haibike Electric Bicycles - For 2014 (or later) model year product
purchased within the United States on or after January 1, 2014
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, SHIPPING DAMAGE,
ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, MISUSE, NEGLECT OR ABUSE.
• Frame: Five years (60 months) from purchase date by original owner. •
• Lithium-ion type: Two years (24 months) from purchase date by
original owner. Warranty is void in the event proper care instructions
as per the owner’s manual are not followed.
• Return to Currie for warranty inspection will be required. Freight
will be paid by sender.
• Electro-Drive® Motor: Two years (24 months) from purchase date by
• Other components: One year (12 months) from purchase date by original
owner – excludes wear and tear on the following
components: tires, tubes, brake pads, cables, hydraulic uids and
lubricants, seals on suspension components, chains, freewheels, grips
and saddle fabrics.
Repair or Replacements
Currie further warrants that any repair or replacement parts supplied
by Currie (except batteries) will be free from defects in material and
workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the
• Replaced Lithium-Ion type batteries are warranted to be free from
defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years (24
months) from date of shipment. The battery warranty does not include
damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance
or other such misuse, or normal wear.
REQUIRED ASSEMBLY WHEN PURCHASED
An Authorized Currie Electric Bicycle reseller is required to assemble
your Haibike brand electric bicycle, at the time of purchase.
In the event that an Authorized Currie Electric Bicycle reseller ships
your Haibike brand electric bicycle to you, they are required to
prepare the electric bicycle for shipment, i.e. pre-assembled and
adjusted condition which requires only minimal consumer assembly and
installation of a limited number of components including, but not
limited to the front wheel, pedals, handlebars and saddle. To assure
safety, Currie strongly recommends having your electric bicycle checked
by a bicycle dealer before actual use.
LABOR COST OR REPAIRS
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or
any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective
components and parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole
discretion of Currie and Currie will not be responsible for labor costs
IN NO EVENT SHALL CURRIE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR
PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON
CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so the
above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR
AND TEAR, SHIPPING DAMAGE, ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, MISUSE, NEGLECT
OR ABUSE. ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF THE ELECTRIC BICYCLE IS USED FOR
OTHER THAN NORMAL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILING TO
FOLLOW THE OWNER’S MANUAL OR USING THE ELECTRIC BICYCLE FOR RENTAL OR
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES, STUNT RIDING OR IN COMPETITIVE EVENTS OR
TRAINING FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES OR EVENTS. ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF
PRODUCTS ARE SOLD BY A NON-AUTHORIZED RESELLER. CURRIE MAKES NO OTHER
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE
LIMITED IN DURATION TO THAT OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty
lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights
which vary from state to state.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
The original owner should bring the electric bicycle, along with a
purchase receipt or other proof of purchase, to an Authorized Currie
electric bicycle dealer, or contact the Customer Service Department
directly (proof of purchase from original owner will be required) by
calling 1-800-377-4532. Those parts and/ or products which are
determined by Currie in its sole discretion to be defective will be
provided only after a valid warranty claim is processed by Currie
Customer Service. Warranty claims must be made within the warranty
period stated above.
Shipping & Handling fees will apply to all claims made under this
warranty and will be charged to the claimant at the time products are
shipped from Currie’s distribution center.