2016 FUJI SLM CARBON 29ER 1.3 MTB BIKE
NEW IN BOX / $4739.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
View the video in the description to see how the bike will arrive to
your door, and view what's required to assemble it.
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: SLM 1.3 (2016)
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Weight: 21.1 lbs
- Condition: New box
- Note: Images and weight taken from size 17". Fork remote cable was not connected for images
- Frame: C15 super-light high-modulus carbon w/ internal shift
cable routing, shaped oversized ride-tuned down tube
- Rear Triangle: C15 super-light high-modulus carbon seatstays w/
shaped ride-tuned chainstay, carbon 142x12mm dropout and replaceable
- Fork: Fox 32 FLOAT 29 Performance Elite FIT 3-position w/ remote
lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Oval Concepts M610, hollow forged w/ M35 integrated
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M35
- Pedals: No Pedals Included
- Front derailleur: Not Included
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 11s
- Shifter: SRAM X01 11s
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1195, 10-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheetset: DT Swiss X1700
- Tires: Schwalbe Thunder Burt, 29 x 2.1"
- Brakeset: Shimano XT, 180/160mm Rotors
- Headset: FSA No. 42, Tapered
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 850 Carbon riser
- Stem: Oval Concepts 777SL, 7050 aluminum alloy w/titanium bolts,
- Grips: 800 foam SL
- Daddle: Oval Concepts 600
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 860 carbon, 31.6mm
- Weight: 21.1lbs
NOTE: Images and weight taken from website. Both are MFG's claim.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's shown below
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is
generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have
replacements should you need them. The bike comes with plastic
pieces: Most everyone will receive
intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones
broken during shipping, they’re missing, or you break them, we will not
be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset,
assume they’re not meant
to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.