2015 FUJI NEVADA COMP HARDTAIL MOUNTAIN BIKE NEW
NEW IN BOX / $599.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: Nevada Comp 1.3 (2015)
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box
- Weight: 29lbs
NOTE: Images and weight taken from size 17".
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube,
oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc
mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14-XCR-RL w/ remote lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Deore Octalink, 40/30/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX shadow, 10-speed
- Shifter: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Wheetset: Vera Eos, 26" x 2.1", 30 tpi
- Tires: Schwalbe Black Jack, 26" x 2.1", 50 tpi
- Brakeset: Shimano M396, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotor
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 250, 6061 alloy, flat, 31.8mm, 9° sweep,
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7° rise
- Grips: Oval Concepts 600 SLO, dual-density Kraton, composite
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 400 w/ CrMo rails
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 31.6, double-bolt
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what's shown below
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It’s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty plastic pieces on the bike. Plastic is
generally considered a mildly fragile material, and we do not have
replacements should you need them. The bike comes with plastic
pieces: Most everyone will receive
intact, the aforementioned pieces, but if you happen to receive ones
broken during shipping, they’re missing, or you break them, we will not
be responsible for obtaining/replacing them. As a proper mindset,
assume they’re not meant
to be included.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.