FUJI NEVADA WOMEN'S HARDTAIL MTB BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $649.00
- Manufacturer: Fuji
- Model: 2012 Nevada 3.0 ST
- Women's version
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Type: Hardtail MTB Bike
- Condition: New in box1 - View video below to see how
it will arrive to you.
- MAIN FRAME A1-SL alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube,
hydroformed top tube, oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head
tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend stay, cold
forged dropout and V-brake mount w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT w/ mechanical lockout,
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- CRANKSET Shimano Acera, 22/32/44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed cartridge bearing square
- PEDALS FPD w/ Boron axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio SGS, 9-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Acera EZ Fire shifter/brake,
- CASSETTE Shimano HG20, 11-34T 9-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z99, 9-speed
- WHEELSET Fuji custom mountain 32H hubs, Jalco
AX430 alloy rims
- TIRES Hutchinson Scorpion 26 x 2.0
- BRAKE SET Tektro 837AL linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano brake/shifter combo
- HEADSET Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated,
- HANDLEBAR Fuji alloy riser bar, 20mm rise, 6�
sweep, 31.8mm, 640mm wide
- STEM Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji dual density kraton
- SADDLE Fuji sport mountain w/ steel rails
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy micro-adjust, 31.6x350mm
- WEIGHT 31.1lbs
**Images and weight taken from 17" version.
- Condition: This bike will arrive in a box, mostly assembled, and requiring final assembly and
adjustments. Shops build into the final price of their
bikes the cost of a mechanic building the bike up. Please see attached video for sumarry of building a bike. It's expected that when
purchasing an in-box bike, that these tasks be performed by you or
- Which size is right for you is a personal and as unique as you
- Many defect/warranty claims are improperly diagnosed as defects,
when in reality, it was due to a lack of improper assembly/adjustment.
We honor and make whole, the buyer when it comes to actual defects. We
can diagnose from customers which are actual defects and which are due
to improper assembly.
- Remember that left crank arms and pedals have left handed
threads. DO NOT INSTALL THE LEFT PEDAL BY TIGHTENING IT CLOCKWISE!
Also, make sure pedals are very, very tight. Failure to do so may
result in the pedal coming out and you ruining the threads on the
crank. We do not warranty pedal/crank threads.
- We will not warranty reflectors, or plastic wheel spoke
protectors. 99.8% of you will receive intact reflectors
and spoke protectors. Given their inexpensive nature and lack of desire
for anyone to purchase them, and unique sizes,
we do not have or carry them for sale. We only have as many sets as
there are bikes for sale. They come in the box Fuji has provided. Spoke protectors are for improperly adjusted
rear derailleurs. It's advisable that the derailleur stops are set
correctly instead of relying on a fragile piece of plastic.
- The pedals that are included with this bike are inexpensive
plastic pedals. They're largely for test riding at shops because most
people eventually swap them out for clipless style or more aggressive,
sturdier and more expensive, all metal pedals that suit their personal
desires. Many bikes, especially higher end bikes, don't come with any
pedals. As they're meant to be temporary, we will not warranty
- Proper care must be paid attention to when first inflating tires.
It's important to make sure that the rim strip covers the spoke nipple
holes, the tube is not pinched between the tire and rim, and seating
tie tire so that the bead is seated perfectly and tire is round. If you
experience a flat without riding the bike, it's 99% likely that these
steps were not performed. All other flats are due to road hazards. Both
types are completely beyond our control. As such, we do not warranty