MARIN BICYCLE FRAME
NEW / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: MARIN
- Model: HAMILTON 29ER
- Includes: Frame Only - comes as shown.
- Frame size: 22" (size 20.5" used for images)
- Compatible wheel size: 29"
- Compatible fork: 1-1/8" straight
- Dropout Spacing: 135mm (10mm bolt-on)
- Horizontal dropouts for single speed applications (be mindful of
- Compatible Brakes: V-brake
- Headset compatibility: 1-1/8" straight, external type, headtube
has a 33.98mm* inner diameter
- Seatpost compatibility: 27.2mm
- Front derailleur compatibility: N/A (designed for flip-flop
single speed or kick-back 2 speed)
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm wide English threaded (BSA)
- Material: chromoly
- Color: black
- Weight: 2500g*
- Condition: New, not in manufacturer's packaging.
*weight taken from size 19"
of BB to top
Actual, measured center of headtube to center of seat tube
This frame is New Old Stock (NOS). This frame was part of a larger
purchase of frames being held by the manufacturer to satisfy potential
warranty claims. The original warranty period has expired so the
manufacturer no longer needed to retain these frames. We are selling
these well below original MSRP, there is NO MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. We
will warranty your frame for 60 days, either by replacement or refund
at our discretion.
We apologize that we do not have the geometry and original components
specified for these frames. Unfortunately there is some information
that we cannot provide, including but not limited to: model year,
standover height, maximum tire width/clearance, rear suspension travel
(if equipped), what travel of fork it should be paired with, or any
frame angles - headtube, seat tube, downtube, chainstay, or seat stay.
If using an older style bottom bracket (Square taper, Octalink, ISIS,
Power Spline, Power Drive), we cannot determine spindle length.
Your body is as unique as you are. Detailed information about your body
and preferences are outside our scope of information. As such, it's
best left to the buyer to consult online resources in guiding you as to
which size frame is best for you.
Building a bike from the frame up can be a rewarding and fun
If this is your first build, we hope we can be a part of this
learning adventure. We are pleased to be able to bring you this high
quality frame at an exceptional price. Please feel free to look around
at our other competitively priced components.