BLUE COMPETITION CYCLES TRIAD EX Di2 TRIATHLON / TIME TRIAL BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $5532 / SHIPS IN 24HRS / MADE IN TAIWAN
The Triad EX is Blue's high-performance mid-level bike. The frame and
integrated fork is formed from the same mold as the SL using our
high-performance base carbon meaning you take advantage of years of
refined design and engineering with minimal weight-to-stiffness
- Constructed with our proprietary Expert Performance high-modulus
carbon fiber and SFT2 Super Flow Tube Tech: fork, down tube and seat
stay cross sections oriented to the direction the wind flows across bike
- The nose cone is an aero Fork with a full-carbon (C4TRI) 1�
steerer tube. The drop down-tube design for improved aerodynamic
interface between front wheel, fork and down-tube
- The Aerus Composites 76/80 Dual-Position seat-post gives you
the flexibility of fit adjustments. And the Power-Arc curved chain
stays create a wind shadow for rear cassette and derailleur
- Brand: Blue
- Model: Triad EX Di2
- Weight: 19.25lbs (Size 55.5cm)
- Condition: New in box
- Frameset: BLUE-TEC High Modulus UD T-700 Carbon Fiber
- Wheels: Aerus Quantum SL-35 Clincher Carbon 700c x23c Rim: 35mm
- Tires: Hutchinson Atom X-Light
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-Speed
- Crankset: Rotor 3D30 no-Q 53/39
- Cassette: Shimano 6800 11-25, 11-Speed
- Brakes: Front: TRP R870; Rear TRP 822
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6871, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 Speed
- Seatpost: Aerus 76� / 80� Dual Position
- Handlebar: Aerus TT270 Carbon Aero Bars
- Stem: Aerus Tri-S Carbon Aero
PLEASE NOTE: The title of the ad
defines this bike by the effective top tube length, measurement "A"
shown in the image.
That is what we chose to define the bike
It's important to
understand that there
really aren't any standard ways a bike is defined in regards to size.
It may be difficult for a novice who doesn't understand the complexity
of non-standards in given measurements the bike world. A size "59" frame for example could mean
We strongly advise anyone steer clear of relying
such as "Extra Small," or using the number size of the bike and
assuming it can only mean one thing.
to know a size is by comparison
a few objective
to what you had previously, alterations what you want now, etc. Proper
and accurate size fit requires actual measurements.
Notes on complete bike purchases:
- Some assembly required. It is advised that a professional
mechanic perform the assembly. It is at our discretion which warranty
claims are due to improper assembly versus actual defects, and no
warranty claims will be accepted unless it is proven that a
professional mechanic performed the assembly. Please refer to the
attached video on what you may need to do to assemble the bike.
- Weight is not available to us at the moment.
- No sizing information will be provided beyond what�s written
above. We'd prefer to only open one size of each model. I'm sure as a
customer, you'd not wish to have your bike box opened, unwrapped, and
disturbed. So, anything that would differ from size to size, like crank
length, stem length, weight, and images, will not be provided. Assume
that the manufacturer provided the lengths that made sense given the
size of the bike.
- We cannot determine proper sizing given your body. It�s a
personal choice as to which size you prefer, and there are loads of
resources online for you to best choose a size that fits your
body. We advise you to stay away from resources regarding standover
height as a method of determining size.
- We will not warranty any crank issue due to improper assembly.
Failure to sufficiently tighten crank bolts, pedals, or putting the
wrong pedal in the wrong crank arm (there are right and left pedals),
will not be warrantied.
- The manufacturer may have made equal, but different subsitutions
on the bike such as tire brand, stem length, crank length, etc. We
cannot open all the boxes, unwrap them from their protective packaging,
and verify that every single
bike is exactly the same as the bike we used for images and this
components list. It is highly probable that your bike will be
identical, but if it happens that not everything is exactly the same
and all parts are equivalent in quality, we will not offer any
compensation for the parts to be replaced.