2020 HAIBIKE SDURO FULLNINE 4.0 ELECTRIC PEDAL ASSIST E-BIKE
NEW IN BOX / MSRP $3500.00 / Pre-Order
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 142mm, disc
brake Post Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour Aion Boost 100mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select Plus RT
- Headset: A-Head Tapered
- Crank: Haibike Forged Aluminum, SRAM Eagle X-Sync, 38 Tooth
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Shifter: SRAM SL Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle 11-50 Tooth, 12 Speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Wheels: Alex MD30 29”, 30mm, Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 29x2.60
- Brakes: Tektro Orion, 180mm F&R
- Pedals: Haibike FreeRide
- Handlebar: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- Stem: Haibike Components TheStem ++
- Seat: Haibike Components TheSaddle +
- Seatpost: XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- Motor: Yamaha PW-ST System, 250W, 70Nm, 20 mph
- Battery: Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- Display: Yamaha Side Switch
- Condition: New in box
Please note: Shipping times for this item will likely be around 1-2
weeks. (conservative estimate contact us for more realistic
timeline)This is a virtual inventory item. Once the order is received,
will order from Haibike directly to us, then ship to you.
Haibike Electric Bicycles - For 2014 (or later) model year product
purchased within the United States on or after January 1, 2014
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, SHIPPING DAMAGE,
ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, MISUSE, NEGLECT OR ABUSE.
• Frame: Five years (60 months) from purchase date by original owner. •
• Lithium-ion type: Two years (24 months) from purchase date by
original owner. Warranty is void in the event proper care instructions
as per the owner’s manual are not followed.
• Motor: Two years (24 months) from purchase date by
• Other components: One year (12 months) from purchase date by original
owner – excludes wear and tear on the following
components: tires, tubes, brake pads, cables, hydraulic uids and
lubricants, seals on suspension components, chains, freewheels, grips
and saddle fabrics.
Repair or Replacements
Haibike further warrants that any repair or replacement parts supplied
by Haibike (except batteries) will be free from defects in material and
workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the
• Replaced Lithium-Ion type batteries are warranted to be free from
defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years (24
months) from date of shipment. The battery warranty does not include
damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance
or other such misuse, or normal wear.
LABOR COST OR REPAIRS
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or
any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective
components and parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole
discretion of Currie and Currie will not be responsible for labor costs
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALTA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR
PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON
CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, so the
above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR
AND TEAR, SHIPPING DAMAGE, ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, MISUSE, NEGLECT
OR ABUSE. ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF THE ELECTRIC BICYCLE IS USED FOR
OTHER THAN NORMAL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILING TO
FOLLOW THE OWNER’S MANUAL OR USING THE ELECTRIC BICYCLE FOR RENTAL OR
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES, STUNT RIDING OR IN COMPETITIVE EVENTS OR
TRAINING FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES OR EVENTS. ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID IF
PRODUCTS ARE SOLD BY A NON-AUTHORIZED RESELLER. CURRIE MAKES NO OTHER
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE
LIMITED IN DURATION TO THAT OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty
lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights
which vary from state to state.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
The original owner should bring the electric bicycle, along with a
purchase receipt or other proof of purchase, to an Authorized Haibike
Bicycle dealer, or contact the Customer Service Department
directly (proof of purchase from original owner will be required) by
calling 1-800-377-4532. Those parts and/ or products which are
determined by Haibike in its sole discretion to be defective will be
provided only after a valid warranty claim is processed by Haibike
Customer Service. Warranty claims must be made within the warranty
period stated above.
Shipping & Handling fees will apply to all claims made under this
warranty and will be charged to the claimant at the time products are
shipped from Haibike’s distribution center.