FULL DYNAMIX X-29 HARDTAIL MOUNTAIN BIKE FRAME
NEW / MSRP $599.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRS
- Manufacturer: Full Fynamix
- Model: X-29
- Frame Material: 7005 Aluminum Alloy
- Headtube type: Tapered 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower
- Intended use: Mountain
- Wheel compatibility: 29er or 700c, with a Quick Release
(10mm) x 135mm hub spacing
- Brake compatbility: Disc only, mechanical or hydraulic
- Brake caliper mount type: International Standard (I.S.)
- Seatpost compatibility: 31.6mm
- Seatpost clamp compatbility: 34.9mm
- Front derailleur compatibility: 34.9mm clamp, top pull only
- Fork compatibility: Tapered, or straight 1-1/8" with a reducer
- Headset compatibility: Tapered, Integrated only2
- Bottom bracket shell type: 68mm wide English threaded (BSA)
- Compatible cranks: Anything that is compatible with a bottom
bracket that's compatible with 68mm wide English threaded BB shells3
- Includes: Frame only. Does NOT include anything else
- Condition: New. We received them in boxes of 4 each. So, they
will not be in retail packaging.
1) It is up to the buyer to obtain any conversion part or headset to
make the frame compatible with 1-1/8" forks. We do not carry the parts.
The easiest solution is a Hope crown race reducer/adapter. It is a part
that slips on the fork to widen the lower diameter of the fork tube so
that a 1-1/2" crown race can go over it. Otherwise, one can buy a
special crown race that has the same inner diameter as a 1-1/8" fork,
but made to work with a 1-1/2" bearing. Again, we do not have the parts
to convert 1-1/8" forks for use with a tapered frame.
2) This frame features an integrated headtube. Integrated means that
the cups that hold the bearings is integrated into the frame, and the
bearings are held internally. The frame does not come with a headset.
Please refer to the last image showing the specs of this headtube. This
headtube has a 46mm upper outer diameter with a 56mm lower outer
diameter. It's made for 45° x 45° upper bearings with an outer diameter
of 41.8mm and 36° x 45° lower bearings with an outer diameter of
51.8mm. FSA offers a compatible headset made for tapered forks called
either Orbit C-40-CF-ACB No.42 (this has a carbon cover) or Orbit
C-40-ACB No.42 (this has an alloy cover). Of course, other headset
manufacturers make compatible headsets too. It is up to the buyer to
procure and ensure compatibility with this frame. At the moment, we do
not have compatible headsets in our inventory.
3) English threaded shells are the most popular and common type of
bottom bracket shell. There are tons of varieties of compatible cranks
to choose from
4) Unless it's something we can measure, we cannot provide any
additional frame dimensions. For example, we cannot tell you how high
it is when standing over it, or how wide a tire can fit in it. Also, we
cannot choose or determine which
size is right for you - it's a personal choice, and there are lots of
resources online to aid you in such a decision.
Photos show 19" version. Other sizes have different dimensions, but
otherwise are identical.